top of page


Fuel Tax Reports

If you have an IFTA License, you are responsible for reporting fuel taxes every 3 months or 4 times a year.

The fuel taxes must be reported wether or not the truck moved during the quarter and the report must be sent in on or before the last day following the month the quarter ends to avoid late penalties and fines.

We, at Royal Carrier Service, LLC make it our responsability to ensure you are aware of the period when the time comes. This, in turn, helps you report on a timely manner.

The reporting periods are as follows:


January - March


is reported by April 30th.

April - June

is reported by July 30th.

July - September

is reported by October 31st.

October - December

is reported by January 31st.


2290 Road Tax Reports


If your truck weighs 55,000 lbs or more, the government requires you to pay road taxes to the IRS. This tax money is used to maintain the roads by which you travel to conduct business. This payment is also necessary because it is required to obtain the registration from your base state.

This tax is paid for a period of 1 year and the total, without any penalties or interest charges is $550. The period this payment covers is from July 1st of the current year to June 30th of the next year.

When the vehicle is registered, the owner has until the end of the month following the month in which the vehicle was put to service to submit the payment to avoid the late fees.

At Royal Carrier Service, we process all 2290 reports electronically. This means the process is fast and painless and ensures the owner of the vehicle can obtain the registration prior to submitting payment to the IRS.

Other Services
IRP - Apportioned Tag


At Royal Carrier Service, you may obtain or renew your apportioned tag fast and seamless. The process is super fast and our prices are lower than the competition, garanteed.

Contact us today or come into our office and let a professional assist you in obtaining or renewing your apportioned tag/s.  We will negotiate a price for all the services required in one year to maintain your vehicle/s on the road legally.


Don't delay!


Kentucky Permit

NM Permit

NY Hut Permit

Oregon Permit

MC# Registration

US DOT# Registration

Random Program


PrePass Account

New Corporations

FEI-Federal ID #s

BOC-3 Process of Agent

Log Book Training

Safety Compliance

Audit Assistance

Fuel Account

Factoring Services

EZ Pass Account

 Call Us Today: ​(305) 222-7116
bottom of page